Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

creating in the studio...




Here's a few pictures I snapped to let you know what I've been up to lately...I'm still stuck on seams, closures, and connections, and I made another vase to continue the series. This vase is about 2 1/2 feet tall. It's the tallest one yet, and I think I'm going to keep making them bigger and taller...we'll see! I also am making plates. The plates I threw in this picture are a bit deep. I wanted to produce plates that have depth to hold a salad or pasta (two of my favorite food categories :)), but not so deep they're bowl like. I'll be gas firing mid July so I'll be sure to post pictures of all the pots I've been showing you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking good lilyyy !!! lovin the tallness goin' on with the vase. cant wait to see you soon !!! <3