Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

new product cards!!!!

i am totally flippin' out about my new product cards fresh of the press, just in time for Market! my amazing friends Lib and Andrew Ramos of RamosCreative are so talented and are the design brains behind the lily pottery image. anything i ask them to do, they do it and it always looks totally amazing! the new product cards are a really heavy matte cardstock. you can't really bend the cards at all. i think my fav is the new ring card! i think these new cards really elevate the look of my jewelry and help brand everything so well. thanks Andrew and Lib!!!


voila!


earring card

necklace card

ring card



business card


well...i gotta scoot...today's my last day to finish getting ready for Market...so many little things do today, but i'm so excited!

5 comments:

KaTie said...

i think the necklace card is pretty stinkin' cute too. :) & yes, the ring cards look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

very nice cards! so excited for you, girl!

knack said...

everything looks great........! xo

our little love nest said...

I love the cards! I still need to purchase those stakes, if you have them. I may have to do it through etsy or in a few weeks. Let me know what is easiest for you. I completely have been in la la land lately....so sorry.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the shout out Lily! And I knew they'd look even better with your jewelry in them!