Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

all ready to go!

we've been busy busy bees down at Flatiron...and i'm so excited for the party tonight! here's just a few little "sneak peaks" of some of the new things you'll find in my studio...



i'm excited to introduce my new line of jewelry "lily jolie"...
this lovely little line is so elegant and colorful.
the necklaces are reasonalbly priced at $18 ea


and these adorable little posts are only $9 a pair!



at that price...you might need a pair in each color!









i'm excited about these tall and skinny small neck bottles. the largest measures at 24"
this set is so elegant and i can just imagine it on a my mantle...




the bottles are priced individually



5 comments:

KaTie said...

your lily jolie line is absolutely amazing! can't wait to purchase my first set! (and my 2nd... and 3rd... hehehe).

Anonymous said...

lovin' those bottles!!!

knack said...

going...going....gone....is all I have to say.....xo

Pretty Neat Designs said...

The new jewelry line is so beautiful! I hope the necklaces are in your etsy store soon. I can't wait to wear one. or two.

Shelley said...

love the jewelry! The colors are so pretty!