Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

i'm back!!!!











whew! i made it back from Atlanta and let me just say....WoW! i had a great week at Market, and i'm so excited to be back! here's some pictures of my booth...

after market, Lily Pottery has expanded to 8 other states and possibly two catalogs. i will be sure to keep you guys posted on the progress and once the orders have been shipped out, i'll be doing a little post on each fabulous shop that is now carrying Lily Pottery! i met some amazing shop owners and i'm so excited about them carrying my jewelry line!!!

a HUGE thanks to all of you who've asked and wanted to know about market. i truly appreciate your thoughts, prayers, and support while i was gone. the support from all of you is what made it happen!

5 comments:

knack said...

you rock.....xo

Anonymous said...

looked awesome!!!! Wow!!! We are so proud of you! I agree with Barb....YOU rock! Love you so much!

Teresa Roche said...

Lily - your booth looks amazing -- so inviting and professional -- I am so happy you've taken the leap and I know you will be successful!
T

sara said...

Your work is beautiful!

KaTie said...

ah, i could not wait for my 'internet fast' to be over so i could see the results of the atlanta trip, way to go!!