Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Starting the New Year off right!



the new loveseat




















Happy New Year!!!! I do hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to take on this new year with a fresh charged up mind and spirit! I know I am! I am so excited for this new year, 2009!

I have been busy doing the "new year revamp" giving my house a fresh clean start as well :) I found this amazing beige 2 seater sofa which is in excellent condition in Cincinnati while I was home...there's crazy story behind it but bottom line i got this little beauty for $26 bucks!!! It looks so fabulous in my living room. I also took the navy sofa I had in my studio and brought it home to put in my living room with it. I'm really happy with the "new look".


(You'll have to excuse the two furry beauty queens that are posing in my pictures. they both were sleeping when i started then both sauntered in and posed for my photos...)



2 comments:

KaTie said...

happy new year lily!!
a- your living room looks like a completely new & different room, love it! those couches work great together
b- trooper is getting huge!!! hehe

Heidi Jo said...

It looks great! Your sofa looks perfect with the new loveseat! And $26?? Amaaaazing!