Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

First Fridays!!!!!

I haven't posted on my blog in it seams FOREVER!!!! I have been so busy working on a couple of pretty large commissions and trying to get ready for Christmas! Well, tonight you can come down to my studio and check out what my busy little self has been up to! I'm open tonight 6-9 and tomorrow (saturday) 10-3. I hope you can come tonight for a very special First Fridays. My good friend April Schwingle has joined me for this show. We have worked together on nature inspired forms and sculptures. I have a whole new batch of rings for those of you who've been waiting. I have lily pottery gift certificates available, and plenty of ornaments for stocking stuffers and gifts. I also have my friend Jay Albright coming to preform live music tonight!
We at Flatiron have collaborated to make this show a little bit special for you as well, we've put together a Flatiron Studios Giveaway. Each of us have pulled together some special handmade goodies and anyone who comes tonight can sign up to win these fabulous goods!
Also, my good friends of Royal Buffet, Annie and Mollie will be in the guest gallery of Art and Light as well as "A Good Cup Cafe" will be serving delicious homemade goodies and coffee.
My ghope to see you locals this weekend :)

...And no worries, I'm back in commission and will be posting everyday again starting Monday! ;)

the gift basket you can win from Flatiron this weekend!!!!!
Kyle's gifts- a famster and garland

Barb's gifts- two cake plate stands



Teresa's gifts- a jessica gonacha 12 month calendar and bottle cap magnets

my gifts- a $25 lily pottery gift certificate and ornamnet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish i could be there! what great giveaway gifts! hope everyone has a successful weekend!