Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A whole new "little lily" batch!



Lately, I have been busy brainstorming and working on expanding my "little lily" accessory line for little girls. This beautiful and sweet little girl came to visit me at my studio wearing the "little lily" goods and she let me snap a few pictures of her. She was absolutely beautiful and such a little natural!







This week, I made a whole bunch of new large and smaller flower hair clips, headbands, and a few new clip designs with square buttons. These little clips just make me happy :) You guys will have to let me know what ya think of the new square hair clips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness gracious !!! lily;; i love the new clips ! FOR SURE. cant wait to see you again; maybe get a few new goods ! :) love you<3