Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Eclectic Curio!




I am BEYOND excited to introduce to you all ...The Eclectic Curio! This is my mom's newest endeavor! She is such a creative and talented woman, and I am so proud of her! My wonderful mom, Sherry Wikoff just "opened up shop" this weekend! She has been a huge inspiration to me as I have started out on my own "artistic journey". She just moved into a space at the Mercantile Mall in Milford Ohio. My mom has been so busy getting ready for this opening! The Eclectic Curio is full of curious finds that Sherry has collected. She has breathed new life into forgotten and vintage items! She has everything from funky furniture to vintage items. Check out her blog "Eclectic Curio" and see more pictures and acquaint yourself with my super talented mom!!!

No comments: