Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

busy busy busy!





i've been a bit slammed in the studio this week (hence no blogging yesterday) getting ready for the festival, but also i've been busy putting together orders for a few new stores...more to come about these fabulous new places carrying lily pottery on monday, but i just wanted to send out a little reminder about all of the goodness going on down on Pendleton St this weekend. Lily Pottery will be open and participating in the West Greenville Arts Festival and i have some new goodies up my sleeve for the festival. so i hope you can join me this weekend. I'm open today 10-4, Saturday 10-7 and Sunday 11-5. see ya this weekend!

1 comment:

koralee said...

Love your rings...so so pretty indeed...just found you so I am off to be tempted at your etsy store! I just got the new BoHo magazine as well and love it!