Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

itty bitty rings





here's the smallest band rings i've made. these are super dainty. the band is an 18 gauge sterling silver and adjustable...a bit too dainty for me, as most of you know, i have big hands and i'm a chunky jewelry kinda girl...the bigger the better...but i'm trying to add as much variety to my jewelry collection as i can...








i've take photos of all three sizes for you to see the size differences. if you'd like to let me know which ring you prefer, or give me your opinion, leave me a comment. i love getting feedback...
and p.s....i'm open this coming Saturday 11-4 so for you locals, you can swing by my studio and check out these new rings in person...or pick up a last minute easter goody or get ahead on some mother's day shopping...

No comments: