Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

G-Magazine!!!











G Magazine is Greenville's newest magazine...and they chose to do their cover story of their premiere issue on us...the Arstist District of Greenville!!! The generous article covered my business, lily pottery and my studio and wrote generously about knack, art&light and many other talented artists in the "Village of Greenville"! I walked into Barnes & Noble last night, and there it was, my picture on the front of their magazine! talk about cRaZy...the whole experience was quite surreal, but I am so incredibly thankful to G-mag for this incredible article they wrote promoting me and my artwork as well as so many of my very talented artist friends. I feel truly blessed! Thank you to ALL of you out there who support what I do and are rooting for me, you have NO idea how much it means!!!

No comments: