Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"little lily"

Here's a sneak peak of my new children's line, "little lily". I created this pretty line, so sweet little girls could match their mommies with their very own mini version "lily pottery" . The little lily line consists of hairclips, hair ties, headbands, and sweet little necklaces with dainty chains. Check back soon to see pictures of the necklaces. You can purchase these charming miniature trimmings at my website http://www.lilypottery.com/

























4 comments:

Jessica said...

These are so cute! I saw a picture of these on somebody's page and I thought it looked like your work.

We miss you guys!

Jessica and Nate Cary

sher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sher said...

love the little lily line! I own several pieces of lily pottery and I treasure every piece!

Blankenship said...

I think your little lily line is absolutely adorable!! Great job. =)